Vegan Egg Yolk Sauce Recipe –
This amazing vegan egg yolk sauce is the perfect recipe for anyone who is new to the vegan world! It is inspired by Hot for Food blog’s egg yolk sauce and is a staple in our meals. The reason this vegan egg sauce is so incredible is because it really does taste just like an egg and the easy preparation makes it a must-try for everyone! James and I love experimenting with our old favorite meals and try to add this egg yolk sauce to make things interesting. We especially love it on burgers and sandwiches. Check out our Plant Based Taco Tuesday recipe to see how we use it with a Mexican twist! We hope you guys try it and figure out different ways to use it!
Vegan Egg Yolk Sauce
- 2 Campari Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Vegan Butter Melted
- 1.5 tbsp Black Salt (Adjust as needed)
- 1 tbsp Tumeric
- 3 tbsp Nutritional Yeast (Nooch)
- 1/4 Cup Plant Based Milk
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1 tbsp Tapioca Starch
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- To make this amazing egg sauce, cut your tomatoes, remove all of the seeds, and add them to your blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend until it appears velvety smooth and silky.
- From the blender, add the egg sauce to a saucepan and simmer over medium-low heat until it begins to thicken. It will become viscose and thick just like egg yolk!
- Remove from heat after 2-3 minutes or until it begins to resemble the viscosity of egg yolk. Add to any meal for the flavor and feel of a fried egg!
Want to receive more? Please follow our blog to receive updates for our latest recipes!
Want to see more recipes? Click Below!